At Westerfolds park in Templestowe - 9am - 1:00pm
Who: This course is designed for anyone who seeks to understand the essential paddling skills and safety requirements for successful paddling on Victorian waterways.
What is included:
- Paddle Australia Award Scheme accredited Paddle Victoria instructors
- 4 hours of interactive instruction
- All Paddling Gear and equipment advice
- Successful completion includes a PAQS basic skills award certificate
- Queries - Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / 9020 2750